Special educational needs & disabilities
Our report contains key SEND information as to what we can offer the students at Greenfield Community College. This report was produced in consultation with parents/carers and students. We have presented this information in a SEND menu, on the right-hand side of this page. Please feel free to explore this area of the site which should explain in more detail the provision that will be made for your child at Greenfield Community College.
If you would like to find out more, please contact the SENDCO:
This report is shared and evaluated with key members of the Governing Body and reviewed and updated February 2020.
- The Local Authority Local offer
- General Information
- SEND School Admissions
- Key Policies
- Early Identification and Assessment
- Curriculum, Teaching and Assessment
- Social and Emotional Needs
- External Agencies and Partnerships
- Consulting with parents/carers of young people
- Disability & Accessibility
- Evaluating Success
- Compliments, Feedback and Complaints