We would like you to aim for 100% attendance.
It is important to manage your time well and be organised to get the best from your experience at school. If you have any concerns about attendance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you know the Government class a child who has less than 90% attendance at school as a Persistent Absentee (PA)? This would mean the Attendance Improvement Team become involved and fines are possible.
We want you to get the most from your time at school and to support you to attend school.
To find yourself a PA you will have missed school for the following number of school days
- 3.5 days by autumn half term
- 7 days by the Christmas holidays
- 9.5 days by spring half term
- 12.5 days by the Easter holidays
- 15.5 days by summer half term
- 19 days by the summer holidays
Every School Day Counts
- Days off school add up to lost learning
- We don’t want you to miss out on the education you deserve
- A holiday in term time counts as absence