Greenfield Community Sport was established in 2005.
Our purpose built facilities opened up a wide range of additional sporting opportunities for the school and wider community.
Activities at Greenfield Sports include football, netball, tennis, table tennis, dance, cricket and rugby. We are aim to support all local clubs and providers in a wide range of sport and activity developments. Our mission is to offer sport for all, at an affordable price.
We are particularly grateful to our funders and local partner clubs for their continued support and partnership over the years.
Greenfield has three state of the art sports facilities:
• Floodlit 7 a-side 3G rubber crumb football facility, which also provides the option of two 5 a-side pitches. We have opportunities for junior coaching and adults to play in leagues. Alternatively you can hire the pitch for your team training or for a kick about with friends.
• Sports hall (four badminton court sized) with markings for netball, tennis, basketball, badminton, volleyball and 5 a-side football. In addition it provides a suitable space for table tennis, movement work, dance, gymnastics, cheerleading, martial arts, various fitness classes or even Birthday parties. The sports hall also provides indoor cricket nets for winter cricket training (2 lanes with mats).
• Floodlit tennis facility, with 3 tarmac courts. You can pay and play or become a member of the Greenfield Tennis Club for an annual fee.
We also have the following facilities for hire:
• A gymnasium suitable for various fitness classes, movement work, dance, gymnastics, cheerleading, martial arts, table tennis, U7 football training, and basketball training
• Grass pitches for football, which can be hired with changing facilities for external teams to make Greenfield Sport their home ground
• Two outdoor netball courts
• Two additional non-floodlit tennis courts
• On request we can also offer function/classroom facilities for courses or workshops.
See price list for charges – We have reduced rates for junior/concession bookings, not for profit community groups and partner organisations
In addition to hiring out our facilities to our local community, Greenfield Community Sport work in partner with a range of clubs and providers to offer a wide range of sport and activity opportunities including:
Football, netball, tennis, dance, table tennis, martial arts, fitness training, holiday courses, badminton, basketball, cricket and much more.
Charging policy and contacts
Our facilities are open for bookings 17:00-22:00, Monday to Friday and 09:00-18:00, Saturday and Sunday (subject to bookings).
Please contact our Sports facility manager or Sports assistants during these times on 07879117224 or 01325 379047 or message us on our Facebook pages ‘Greenfield Community Sport’ and ‘Greenfield football league’.
Private hire rates
Table tennis table
£3.00 per person
£2.00 per person
Full sports hall
Half sports hall
Quarter sports hall
Outdoor netball court
£32.00 per game
£30.00 per game
£10.00 per court
£8.00 per court
Tennis court (Member)
Different rates offered to charitable organisations, non-profit community groups and partnership organisations.